Everything is working on the Wii version with the exception of the audio. Yeah that is a significant exception.
The freaken audio refuses to play. I did it the same way I did before when I was testing it out only it wont seem to work anymore. I’ve lost some files since then including some Wii project folders so I cant compare to see if I’m doing anything differently but I’m sure I’m doing it all correctly and everything compiles fine and behaves the way it should but there just isn’t any sound playing. So I figured screw libogc’s MP3Player. I used SDL_Mixer for the PC version and its what I would rather use anyways so I’ll use that. SDL_Mixer got ported over along with SDL and other people have used it so obviously it should be possible. Unfortunately it has conspired along with the other Wii audio libraries to torment me. I’ve made progress with it and I no longer get over 9000 errors whenever I try to compile a Wii game that uses it but I do still get errors.
I’m going to go back and try to figure out why libogc’s MP3Player isn’t doing what it should be doing and if I cant figure it out I’ll take a whack at resolving the seemingly last remaining problem I have with SDL_Mixer.
EDIT: Booyah! I just got it (libogc’s MP3Player) working again! To be honest I’m not totally sure how I got it working (I think it was the change of the order I had things listed in the makefile though) but anyways its working! I’m going to go do something else right now but I should definitely have the Wii version of the game finished up and posted before the end of the day.