They Do Not Die 2 v0.8 – Windows & Wii & PS3

Here is a small update for They Do Not Die 2 along with its first Windows release.

I’ve added blood and corpses. On Wii and PS3 they quickly shrink until they disappear but on Windows they fade instead of shrink (which I think looks a lot better) and there can be more of them in the game world at a time which means that they disappear more slowly.

I’ve also made a handful of minor and most likely unnoticeable changes (mostly related to city generation).

Windows controls:

Start = Pause

Links:
Download the Windows version from PlatonicRobot.com
Download the Wii version from PlatonicRobot.com
Download the PS3 version from PlatonicRobot.com
Download the PS3 version from Brewology.com

P.S. You can vote for this in the monthly psx-scene contest!

8 Responses to They Do Not Die 2 v0.8 – Windows & Wii & PS3

1. Marcos says:

Its pretty good. The rockets can destroy walls, pretty nice!

2. Lukethomasx says:

Awesome work. I know you said sounds would probably not be a possibility for this game last time I was asking about it but I remembered one other thing that would be cool if it’s possible. I know there’s already a spot that shows your score but it would be cool to have a top ten where you could put your initials. It could show when you die or as an option in the main menu of the game. Just my two cents, keep up the good work

3. Marcos says:

Have you made anything using motion controls? I bet you could make something great out of it. Something simple but fun, a 3d hack and slash with a Motion+ sword. Just like hero city but with a sword

4. archedmaid says:

Can the non Zombie characters, the humans, have more of a point or know when there in a room?

5. PS3Homebrew says:

here’s a video:

6. Yawn says:

For some reason I can’t move at all on the Wii version. Tried two different nunchucks that worked with other games and nothing at all. Everything else works fine though… Any Help??